Regular Meeting Agenda of May 16, 2013
Administration at 1800 Hours
THIS IS A MEETING OF THE WEST MANATEE FIRE & RESCUE DISTRICT BOARD OF FIRE COMMISSIONERS. AS SUCH, ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO ATTEND. THE COMMISSION IS AUTHORIZED TO ENACT REASONABLE POLICIES TO ENSURE THE ORDERLY CONDUCT OF THIS MEETING. ACCORDINGLY, ANY PERSON WHOSE SPEECH OR CONDUCT DISRUPTS THE BUSINESS OF THIS MEETING WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silent prayer, oath and roll call
- Public Hearing: 2013 Fire Assessment Rates – Resolution #2013-02
- Special Presentations: Promotion of Firefighter Jay Johnson to First Class
- Changes to Agenda
- Public Comments
- Minutes of 4/18/13 Regular Meeting
- Treasurer's Report & Budget Variance for 4/2013
- Chief's Report for 4/2013
- Fire Prevention for 4/2013
- Training Report for 4/2013
Carried from Consent Agenda
Old Business: 1) Station #2 Remodel
- Local Memorandum of Understanding with FDOT – Traffic Incident Management
New Business: 1) County Regional Radio Change
2) Station Captain Responsibilities
3) IT Managed Services “Lunch & Learn” by Bayshore Technologies
Next Meeting – Thursday, June 20th, 2013 at 1800 hours at the Administration Building
Should any interested party seek to appeal any decision made by the West Manatee Fire & Rescue District with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, they will need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, persons with disabilities needing special accommodations should contact our office at 761-1555 within a reasonable time prior to the meeting.